Area Covered: Sylhet City,Jaflong, Khadim Rainforest, Lalakhal,Bisnakhandi,and Ratargul.
Tour Attractions: Tea gardens, Only one Swamp Forest (Ratargul) in Asia, Natural scene, Vast of stones, Zero Point and Tribal people, Blue canal, Natural scene, Local markets etc.
This tour is actually for those who are preparing to have a few days in Sylhet. It functions the main attractions in Sylhet. In this tour, we take a Rickshaw (traditional transport in Bangladesh) and visit the whole city ,we take a boat and go to the last border point of Bangladesh through beautiful Lalakhal canal, seeing the bolt accumulating actions in the hill encircled water in Jaflong, , visit tea gardens and Tribal villages, wildlife trek through Khadim Rainforest. Day 4we hire a boat and go to the Land of Stone (Bisnakhandi). Last day, we take a boat and visit the one and only Swamp Forest (Ratargul) of Asia.
Day-01: Sylhet City Tour
- Pick up from Airport / Railway station then transfer to Hotel,after check-in, freshen up, and lunch.
- Visit Sylhet city rest of the day. We’ll take you to visit the shrine of Shah Jalal then 100 years old Church, Visit first Tea Garden of Bangladesh built in 18th century, century old Kean Bridge built on colonial period and one of the main entrances to the city, Surma River. Overnight at Sylhet.
Day-02: Jaflong (Best time whole year)
- Start for Jaflong at 8 AM. Here you enjoy your time idly enjoying the beauty of Jaflong. You’ll visit the village of Khasia tribe and see their lifestyle. You can visit their gardens and see how they grow betel leaves. Also visit some tea gardens, have boat ride at Piain (Mari) river and see people collecting stones from the river.
- Lunch on a local restaurant. After lunch visit Zero point (End of Bangladesh) Return to Sylhet in the evening. Overnight at Sylhet.
Day-03: Lalakhal (Best time whole year)
- Start at 8 am , at first go for Khadim Rainforest for wildlife trekking , After trekking and having lunch start for Lalakhal .
- Enjoy boat ride on the blue-water canal at Lalakhal. We’ll take you to the end of the canal close to Indian border and back, which will be about 2.5 hours ride in total. Also you’ll visit a tea garden on the way. We’ll use a motorized local wooden boat for the journey.
- Return to hotel around 6 PM
Day-04: Bisnakhandi (Best time except October- February)
- Start for Bisnakhandi at 9 AM. It will take about 2 hours to reach at Bisnakhandi. Here you can see the hilly tiny river flowing from the hills of Meghalaya, the stream flows through stones as usually found in this part of Sylhet, and it is surrounded by hills covered green vegetation.
- After having lunch in local restaurant then back to Hotel.
Day-05: Ratargul (Best time except October- February)
- Start for Ratargul at 9AM. Here you enjoy your time idly enjoying the scenario of Ratargul , You can see the beauty of Evergreen forest in Ratargul , after visiting this place we will take lunch at Woondal restaurantaround 2.00 PM
- After having lunch transfer to Airport / Hotel / Rail Station
Price:Evergreen Sylhet Tour
|Group size||Regular (Per Person)||Luxury (Per Person)|
|Flat rate (8+)||$300||$400|
- Locally hired air-conditioned car and driver at Sylhet.
- 04Nights accommodation at Sylhet on twin sharing basis, with complementary breakfast.
- English Speaking guide.
- Airport/Train Station transfer.
- Does not include any food other than mentioned above, drink, beverage, or any personal item.