Tour Attractions: Tea gardens,only one Swamp Forest (Ratargul) in Asia, Natural scene, Vast of stones, Zero Point and Tribal people.
This tour is actually for those who are preparing to have a few days in Sylhet. It functions the main attractions in Sylhet.
In this tour, we take a Rickshaw (traditional transport in Bangladesh) and visit the whole city , Second day we take a boat and visit the one and only Swamp Forest (Ratargul) of Asia then go to the last border point of Bangladesh through beautiful Pian river , seeing the bolt accumulating actions in the hill encircled water in Jaflong.Last day we hire a boat and go to the Land of Stone (Bisnakhandi).
Day-01: Sylhet City Tour
- Pick up from Airport / Railway station then transfer to Hotel,after check-in, freshen up, and lunch.
- Visit Sylhet city rest of the day. We’ll take you to visit the shrine of Shah Jalal then 100 years old Church, Visit first Tea Garden of Bangladesh built in 18th century, century old Kean Bridge built on colonial period and one of the main entrances to the city, Surma River. Overnight at Sylhet.
Day-02: Ratargul & Jaflong
- Start for Ratargul at 8 AM. Here you enjoy your time idly enjoying the scenario of Ratargul , You can see the beauty of Evergreen forest in Ratargul , after visiting this place we will take lunch at Jointa Hill Resort around 1.00 pm
- Having lunch we go to Jaflong, You’ll visit the village of Khasia tribe and see their lifestyle. You can visit their gardens and see how they grow betel leaves. Also visit some tea gardens, have boat ride at Piain (Mari) river and see people collecting stones from the river.
- Back in Hotel and overnight at Sylhet.
Day-03: Bisnakhandi (Best time except October- February)
- Start for Bisnakhandi at 9 AM. It will take about 2 hours to reach at Bisnakhandi. Here you can see the hilly tiny river flowing from the hills of Meghalaya, the stream flows through stones as usually found in this part of Sylhet, and it is surrounded by hills covered green vegetation.
- After having lunch in local restaurant then back to Sylhet and transfer to Hotel/Airport/Station.
Price:Explore Jaflong, Ratargul, Bisnakhandi
|Group size||Regular (Per Person)||Luxury (Per Person)|
|Flat rate (8+)||$200||$300|
- Locally hired air-conditioned car and driver at Sylhet.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Sylhet on twin sharing basis, with complementary breakfast.
- English Speaking guide.
- Airport/Train Station transfer.
- Does not include any food other than mentioned above, drink, beverage, or any personal item.