Area covered:Sylhet City,Jaflong, Tamabil,Khadim Rain Forest, Lalakhal, Bisnakhandi, Sreemangal City, Lawachara Rainforest and Madhabpur Lake.
Tour Attractions: Tea gardens, Blue canal, Natural scene, Vast of stones, Zero Point and Tribal people. Trekking in Lawachara Rain Forest, the lake- surrounded with dotted hills, Seven layers tea, Local markets etc.
Day-01: Sylhet City Tour
- Pick up from Airport / Railway station then transfer to Hotel, after check-in, freshen up, and lunch.
- Visit Sylhet city rest of the day. We’ll take you to visit the shrine of Shah Jalal then 100 years old Church, Visit first Tea Garden of Bangladesh built in 18th century, century old Kean Bridge built on colonial period and one of the main entrances to the city, Surma River.Overnight at Sylhet.
Day-02: Jaflong& Tamabil (Best time whole year)
- Start for Jaflong at 8 AM. Here you enjoy your time idly enjoying the beauty of Jaflong. You’ll visit the village of Khasia tribe and see their lifestyle. You can visit their gardens and see how they grow betel leaves. Also visit some tea gardens, have boat ride at Piain (Mari) river and see people collecting stones from the river.
- Lunch on a local restaurant. After lunch visit Tamabil-Zero point (End of Bangladesh) Return to Sylhet in the evening. Overnight at Sylhet.
Day-03: Khadim Rainforest &Lalakhal (Best time whole year)
- Start at 8 am, at first we go to Khadim Rainforest for wildlife trekking , After trekking and having lunch start for Lalakhal .
- Enjoy boat ride on the blue-water canal at Lalakhal. We’ll take you to the end of the canal close to Indian border and back, which will be about 2.5 hours ride in total. Also you’ll visit a tea garden on the way. We’ll use a motorized local wooden boat for the journey.
- Return to hotel around 6 PM
Day-04: Bisnakhandi (Best time except October- February)
- Start for Bisnakhandi at 9 AM. It will take about 2 hours to reach at Bisnakhandi. Here you can see the hilly tiny river flowing from the hills of Meghalaya, the stream flows through stones as usually found in this part of Sylhet, and it is surrounded by hills covered green vegetation.
- After having lunch in local restaurant then back to Hotel.
Day-05: Sreemangal City
- Moving from Sylhet to Sreemangal. Reaching at Sreemangal we will move to you hotel around 11 AM.After having lunch at 12.30 pm .we will take you in sightseeing. You’ll enjoy the trails of beautiful tea gardens.
- You will enjoy the beauty of rubber plantations, pineapple home gardens, of lemon orchards.
- Overnight at Sreemangal.
Day-06: Lawachara Rain Forest & Madhabpur Lake (Best time whole year)
- Start at8.30AM for Lawachara Rain Forest, it will take almost 15 minutes to reach there. Then we will trek through the rain forest. It will take around 3.30 hours.
- You’ll also visit a tribal village in the edge of Lawachara National Park and see their lifestyle.
- After trekking and visiting, we will take lunch and then go to Madhabpur Lake. The lake is a great place at winter season cause all the migratory birds from cold countries get together in this lake and the scene becomes awesome. The lake was initially made due to the irrigation of the tea garden. The lake is surrounded with dotted hills.
- After that we will back to hotel.
- Overnight at Sreemangal.
Day-07: Madhabkundo Waterfall (Best time whole year)
- Start early morning for Madhabkundo Waterfall. It will take almost 1.5 hour to reach. The Waterfall is a great place to enjoy, during the rainy season the scene becomes awesome. The Waterfall is surrounded with dotted hills.
- After enjoying the beauty of Waterfall. Take lunch. We will back to Sylhet.
- Transfer to Airport.
Price: Full Sylhet Tour
|Group size||Regular (Per Person)||Luxury (Per Person)|
|Flat rate (8+)||$460||$560|
- Locally hired air-conditioned car and driver.
- 06Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis, with complementary breakfast.
- English Speaking guide.
- Airport/Train Station transfer.
- Does not include any food other than mentioned above, drink, beverage, or any personal item.