Trekking Region: Everest Region
Trekking Name: Everest View Trek
Best Season: Sept. to mid of Dec. and late March to May (Sept. to Dec. best season)
Trekking Type: Teahouse Trek
Maximum Height: 4100m (Tyangboche Monastery)
Duration: 09 Days
Everest View Trekking Day To Day Trip Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu (1320m) Arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA). Upon arrival at the airport, you would be received by our representative and then transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m) and then to Phakding (2640m.) We take early flight from Kathmandu to Lukla (2886m.). We have breakfast at one of the restaurant and start our trek to Phakding (2640 m.). We trek following a gentle climb up the mountainside on the left bank of the Dudh Koshi. Nupla (5885m) can be seen in a stone throwing distance on the opposite bank. In the late afternoon, we reach Phakding.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazzar (3440m.) Having breakfast at Phakding, we commence our trek to Namche Bazaar (3440 m.).The trail goes along the right bank of Dudh Koshi. Thamserku is standing majestically skyward on the opposite bank. We then reach Bengar. The trail now climbs from the riverbed on the left bank into the mountain, through a forest to Chumoa. We continue along the trail with many ups and downs; cross a stream, and pass by the tiny village Monjo. We then come to Sagarmatha National Park Service where a park entrance fee is to be deposited. We follow a short walk along the riverbed of this V-shaped valley where the river forks Dudh Koshit to the right Bhote Koshi to the left. Now we begin steep ascent to Namche Bazar. On the way, we would have excellent views of Everest (8848m) and Lhotse (8516m.).Surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges, Namche Bazar (3440m) is a central hub of the area for food, trekking gears and other necessary goods.
Day 04: Acclimatization at Namche Bazzar We will take rest at Namche Bazaar (3440 m.) for acclimatization. It is considered as an ideal place for acclimatization to the high altitude before heading towards Tyangboche. We go up to Khhumjung monastery. It is a small settlement of Sherpa community. We enjoy the splendid view of Mt. Everest, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Nuptse, Lhotse, Tawche, Kwangde and so on from here. While returning to Namche, we would visit Museum just above the town that exhibits Sherpa culture.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Khumjung (3780m.) Taking breakfast at Namche Bazaar, we would be heading towards Khumjung (3780m.).
The route starts by climbing up to the Shyangboche airstrip just above the airstrip is the Everest View Hotel, a Japanese scheme to build a deluxe hotel with great views of the highest mountains on Earth. Overnight at Khumjung.
Day 06: Khumjung to Tyangboche (3860m.) Having breakfast in the teahouse at Khumjung, we trek to Tyangboche situated at 3860m. Besides, we would also visit the famous Tengboche Gompa which is situated at (4100m)
From this point, we would also have a glimpse of Ama Dablam, Everest and other peaks.
Day 07: Tengboche to Monjo (2835m.) Today our trek goes down to the Fuki Tenga and steady climb and continuous walk to Namche Bazaar. After reaching Namche, we would be descending to the village of Monjo situated at the height of 2950m.
Day 08: Monjo to Lukla Walking through the bank of Dudhkosi River and climbing an hour, we reach Lukla. We would go around Lukla. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 09: Lukla to Kathmandu We board our early flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. We go for shopping in the afternoon. Farewell dinner would be served in the evening
Day 10: Departure
Cost of the Package
|Hotel category||2 pax||6 pax||10 pax||16 pax|
|5 star Hotel||$ 1490||$ 1480||$ 1470||$ 1460|
|4 star hotel||$ 1380||$ 1370||$ 1360||$ 1340|
|3 Star Hotel||$ 1270||$ 1260||$ 1250||$ 1240|
|2 Star Hotel||$1240||$ 1230||$ 1220||$ 1210|
Note: Per Person price is included in the table
|City||5**** dlx||4**** dlx||3*** dlx|
|Kathmandu||Hotel yak & Yeti or similar||Hotel Himalayan or similar||Hotel Nepalaya or similar|
|City||Standard Hotel (2 * hotel)||Budget Hotel (Backpacker Lodge)|
|Kathmandu||Kathmandu City Hotel. Or similar||Backpacker loge or similar|
Our Tour Package Includes
- Dhaka to Kathmandu Air Ticket(Return)
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/bus.
- Two night’s standard accommodation in Kathmandu (on the arrival day and after the trekking).
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and national park entry permits.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/ Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Farewell dinner in typical Nepali Restaurant with cultural dance show
- All our government taxes, vat, official expenses & service charges
Our Tour Package Not Included
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport – Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- Food while you are in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Hot shower during the trekking.
- Tips for the guide and porter.