Area Covered: Sylhet City
Tour Attractions: Heritage Places like as Keane Bridge, Tea Garden, Museum of Razas & Usmani (Freedom Fighter), Shrine Hazrat Shah Jalal, 100 years old church and Life of slum people etc.
Photography Tour of Sylhet is actually for those who are preparing to capture some pictures of Sylhet city. This Tour functions all of the main attractions in Sylhet city. In this Sylhet Tour, we take a Rickshaw (two or three-wheeled passenger cart) and showing you to different old places of Sylhet.
Day-01: Sylhet City
- Pick up from Airport / Railway station then transfer to Hotel, after check-in, freshen up, and lunch.
- Visit Sylhet city rest of the day. We’ll take you to visit the shrine of Shah Jalal then 100 years old Church, Visit first Tea Garden of Bangladesh built in 18th century, century old Kean Bridge built on colonial period and one of the main entrances to the city, Museum of Razas and Usmani (Freedom Fighter), Surma River. Overnight at Sylhet. Next day morning transfer to Airport/Train Station.
Price: Photography Tour of Sylhet
|Group size||Regular (Per Person)||Luxury (Per Person)|
|Flat rate (8+)||$69||$169|
- Locally hired Rickshaw and driver at Sylhet.
- 01 Night accommodation at Sylhet on twin sharing basis, with complementary breakfast.
- English Speaking guide.
- Airport/Train Station transfer.
- Does not include any food other than mentioned above, drink, beverage, or any personal item.