Sylhet – Tamabil – Cherrapunjee (Meghalaya) – Shillong (Meghalaya) – Tamabil – Sylhet.
Journey Date: 21 February 2018.
Length of Tour:
4Days 3 Nights.
Covered Area: Cherrapunjee: Mawkdok Valley, Ramkrishna Mission, Nohkalikai Falls. Mawsmai Caves, Eco Park, Nohsngithiang Falls, Thangkharang Park, Motrop (Giant conical rock) Shillong: Elephant Falls, Shillong Peak, Lady Hydari Park, Wards Lake, Golf Course, State Museum.
Day:1 Morning starting from Sylhet town to Tamabil border. After immigration we will start for Shilong, on the way we will see natural beauty and night we will stay in Shilong.
Day:2 Morning we will start for Shilong sight seeing , we will visit Elephant Falls, Shillong Peak, Lady Hydari Park, Laitumkhrah Cathedral, Wards Lake, Golf Course, State Museum etc. Night you can do your shopping as your wish and Stay in Shilong.
Day:3 Morning we will start for Cherapunji we will see Mawkdok Valley, Ramkrishna Mission, Nohkalikai Falls. Mawsmai Caves, Eco Park, Nohsngithiang Falls, Thangkharang Park, Motrop (Giant conical rock) etc. Evening we will come back to Shilong and Night stay in Hotel.
Day:4 Morning we will finish our remaining shopping then around 11.30 AM we will start our journey for Dawki border. Afternoon we will cross the border and arrive in Sylhet. End of Tour.
Group Size: Minimum 6 Person.
Tariff: BDT 10000 Taka only Per Person.
1. Accommodation: a) Non AC economy hotels and guest houses as per availability (4 persons in triple or 3 persons in double room).
2. Transportation: a) Sylhet to Tamabil round trip: Non AC mini-bus/Micro-bus. b) All sight-seeing: Non AC Jeep/Van / Mini Bus etc.
3. Food :
a) Breakfast: Paratha / Roti / Luchi, Vegetable, Egg and Tea or similar standard meal as per availability.
b) Lunch/ Dinner: Plain Rice, Vegetable, Fish/Meat Curry and Dal or similar standard meal as per availability.
c) Evening Snacks: Pakora / Samosa / Light Snacks and Tea or similar standard meal as per availability.
a) Shillong: Full day trip to the 10 points.
b) Cherrapunjee: Full day trip.
(Note: Sight-seeing spots may be changed due to weather, holiday and / or any other unavoidable reasons).
5. Entry Fees: a) Entry fees for sightseeing spots (where applicable) shall be provided by Company.
(Note: Camera / Video Camera fees shall NOT be provided; it has to be paid by the client, if applicable).
6. Guide Services: a) Shall be provided all through in sightseeing according to itinerary by Company.
1. Visa fees.
2. Travel tax.
3. Any taxes, charges and/or unscheduled expenses in immigration and customs.
4. Personal expenses on items such as (but not all inclusive) shopping, laundry, telephone,
food excluding itinerary, incidentals, porter/bellboy charges, tips or any other service etc.
5. Any other expenses not mentioned in the tour itinerary.
1) 25% of the total tariff has to be paid in cash at the time of registration.
2) Rest of the tariff has to be paid in cash 15 days before the date of the tour.
3) In case of client’s non-payment of the rest of the total tariff within, 15 days before the date of the tour. The registration fee shall be forfeited.
Registration for the Tour:
1. The last date of registration for the tour is 08 February 2018.
2. The client shall have to duly fill-out and sign the registration form.
3. The client shall have to deposit the following documents in the time of registration:
a) Photocopy of the passport (information and used pages).
b) Photocopy (both sides) of the National ID card.
c) 04 Indian Visa standard photographs.
d) Photocopy of Student ID card / NOC from the employer.
e) Any other document as necessary.
4. Tour Guide BD shall not be liable for any complications arising from Improper/erroneous/false documents or non-disclosure of information from the client’s part.
Client’s Check List:
Items to be Taken Tick (√) if Taken
1. Sufficient clothing for 4 days
2. Sufficient winter clothing (Jacket/Sweater, Hand Gloves, Woolen Socks,
Muffler, Woolen Cap etc.)
3. Toiletries Items (i.e. Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Toothpaste etc.)
4. Necessary Medicines (Pain killers, Inhalers, regular treatment etc.)
5. Client’s ID Cards, Photocopy of the Passport and necessary documents
6. Necessary Local and Foreign Currency/TC against Passport
7. Valid Passport with Visa