Area covered: Srimangal City, Lawachara Rain Forest& Humhum Waterfall.
Tour Attractions: Tea gardens, Trekking in Lawachara Rain Forest, Natural scene, the lake- surrounded with dotted hills,Tribal people,Seven layers tea, Natural scene, Local markets etc.
If you need to get a place towards the Mother Nature, an area wherever tranquility along with quietness dominates and then Srimangal will be the spot for a pay a visit to.Srimangal is said to be the tea capital of Bangladesh. The gentle sloped hills here are very favorable for the tea production. Thus it is so called the land of two leaves and a bud. Famous Seven Layers Tea- Its locally called Nil-Kontho-Cha. Lawachara Rain Forest, here you can see the Largest Tea estates, Manipuri and Khasias tribal people. (Handicrafts and their living styles),Magurchara Gas Field.
Day 1: Srimangal City
- Pick up from Sylhet Station / Airport then transfer to Srimangal, Moving from Sylhet to Srimangal. Reaching at Srimangal we will move to you hotel around 11 AM.After having lunch at 12.30 pm .we will take you in sightseeing. You’ll enjoy the trails of beautiful tea gardens.
- You will enjoy the beauty of rubber plantations, pineapple home gardens, of lemon orchards.
- Overnight at Srimangal.
Day 2 Adventure at Humhum Waterfall (Best time Except October-February)
- Start at 8.30 AM for Humhum Waterfall it will take almost 1 hour to reach the starting point of Humhum Waterfall. You need to track 3 hours through the up and down hills to reach the waterfalls.
- Upon arrival on the waterfall, we’ll have 01 hour break to enjoy the waterfall and have lunch, and start our return journey through the streams. You’ll hike 3-4 hours through knee deep water to Kalabanpara, and drive back to Srimangal in the evening. Upon arrival at the resort in the evening, freshen up and go for dinner.
- Overnight at Srimangal.
Day 3 Trekking at Lawachara Rain Forest (Best time whole year)
- Start at 8.30AM for Lawachara Rain Forest, it will take almost 15 minutes to reach there. Then we will trek through the rain forest. It will take around 3.30 hours.
- You’ll also visit a tribal village in the edge of Lawachara National Park and see their lifestyle.
- After trekking and visiting, we will take lunch and then back to Sylhet.
- Transfer to Airport.
Price: Srimangal Adventure Package.
|Group size||Regular (Per Person)||Luxury (Per Person)|
|Flat rate (8+)||$215||$315|
- Locally hired air-conditioned car and driver at Srimangal.
- 02Nights accommodation at Srimangal on twin sharing basis, with complementary breakfast.
- English Speaking guide.
- Airport/Train Station transfer.
- Does not include any food other than mentioned above, drink, beverage, or any personal item.