Area covered: Srimangal City, Lawachara Rain Forest& MadhabpurLake.
Tour Attractions: Tea gardens, Trekking in Lawachara Rain Forest, Natural scene, the lake- surrounded with dotted hills, Tribalpeople,Seven layers tea, Natural scene, Local markets etc.
If you need to get a place towards the Mother Nature, an area wherever tranquility along with quietness dominates and then Srimangal will be the spot for a pay a visit to.Srimangal is said to be the tea capital of Bangladesh. The gentle sloped hills here are very favorable for the tea production. Thus it is so called the land of two leaves and a bud. Famous Seven Layers Tea- Its locally called Nil-Kontho-Cha. Lawachara Rain Forest, here you can see the Largest Tea estates, Manipuri and Khasias tribal people. (Handicrafts and their living styles),Magurchara Gas Field.MadhabpurLake, the lake is surrounded with dotted hills.
Day 1:Srimangal City
- Pick up from Sylhet Station / Airport then transfer to Srimangal, Moving from Sylhet to Srimangal. Reaching at Srimangal we will move to you hotel around 11 AM.After having lunch at 12.30 pm .we will take you in sightseeing. You’ll enjoy the trails of beautiful tea gardens.
- You will enjoy the beauty of rubber plantations, pineapple home gardens, of lemon orchards.
- Overnight at Srimangal.
Day 2 Trekking at Lawachara Rain Forest (Best time whole year)
- Start at 10AM for Lawachara Rain Forest, it will take almost 15 minutes to reach there. Then we will trek through the rain forest. It will take around 3.30 hours.
- You’ll also visit a tribal village in the edge of Lawachara National Park and see their lifestyle.
- After trekking and visiting, we will take lunch and then back to hotel.
- Overnight at Srimangal.
Day 3: Madhabpur Lake (Best time whole year)
- Start early morning for Madhabpur Lake. It will take almost 1 hour to reach. The lake is a great place at winter season cause all the migratory birds from cold countries get together in this lake and the scene becomes awesome. The lake was initially made due to the irrigation of the tea garden. The lake is surrounded with dotted hills.
- After trekking (about 1.30Hours) through Madhabpur Lake .we will back to Sylhet and take our Lunch.
- Transfer to Airport.
Price: Srimangal Leisure Package
|Group size||Regular (Per Person)||Luxury (Per Person)|
|Flat rate (8+)||$205||$305|
- Locally hired air-conditioned car and driver at Srimangal.
- 02Nights accommodation at Srimangal on twin sharing basis, with complementary breakfast.
- English Speaking guide.
- Airport/Train Station transfer.
- Does not include any food other than mentioned above, drink, beverage, or any personal item.