Area Covered: Sylhet City Tour , Khadim Uddan , Jaflong &Lalakhal
Tour Attractions: Tea gardens, Blue canal, Naturalscene, Vast of stones, Zero Point and Tribal people.
Sylhet Tour is actually for those who are preparing to have a few days in Sylhet. This Tour functions all of the main attractions in Sylhet.
In this Sylhet Tour, we take a boat and go to the last border point of Bangladesh through beautiful Lalakhal canal, seeing the bolt accumulating actions in the hill encircled water in Jaflong, visit tea gardens and Tribal villages, wildlife trek through Khadim Rainforest.
Day-01: Sylhet City Tour ( Cycling)
- Pick up from Airport / Railway station then transfer to Hotel,after check-in, freshen up, and lunch.
- Visit Sylhet city rest of the day. We’ll take you to visit the shrine of Shah Jalal then 100 years old Church, Visit first Tea Garden of Bangladesh built in 18th century, century old Kean Bridge built on colonial period and one of the main entrances to the city, Surma River. Overnight at Sylhet.
Day-02: Khadim Uddan & Local Villages (Cycling)
- Start journey (8.00am ) from Hotel to Khadim Uddan(KU) it will take around 2 hours to reach their. When we reach at KU, we will see natural beauty of Khadim National park. The journey will take through a tea garden.
- After visiting KU , we will take Lunch at Local Restaurant. After having lunch at 00pm we visiting different local villages.
Day-03: Jaflong &Lalakhal (Local Transport / Cycling)
- Start for Jaflong at 8 AM. Here you enjoy your time idly enjoying the beauty of Jaflong. You’ll visit the village of Khasia tribe and see their lifestyle. You can visit their gardens and see how they grow betel leaves. Also visit some tea gardens, have boat ride at Piain (Mari) river and see people collecting stones from the river. Having lunch on a local restaurant.
- After taking lunch we will start for Lalakhal. Here you can enjoy boat ride on the blue-water canal at Lalakhal. We’ll take you to the end of the canal close to Indian border and back, which will be about 2.5 hours ride in total. Also you’ll visit a tea garden on the way. We’ll use a motorized local wooden boat for the journey.
- Back to Sylhet and transfer to railway station / airport/Hotel
Price: Cycling Tour of Sylhet
|Group size||Regular (Per Person)||Luxury (Per Person)|
|Flat rate (8+)||$189||$289|
- Locally hired air-conditioned car and driver at Sylhet.
- Mountain cycle.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Sylhet on twin sharing basis, with complementary breakfast.
- English Speaking guide.
- Airport/Train Station transfer.
- Does not include any food other than mentioned above, drink, beverage, or any personal item.