This popular Bhutan cultural tour provides an in-depth view into the ancient way of life and rich culture that still thrives in Bhutan today through the western valleys of Paro, Thimphu. It is a well paced tour, designed to provide the opportunity to really savour the unique highlights of Bhutan’s western districts which offer diverse mountainous landscapes, a rich Buddhist heritage including monasteries, temples and chortens, historical fortresses and an extremely hospitable people. You will discover the vibrant history of Bhutan visiting the Ta Dzong Museum, Rimpong Dzong with its wooden cantilevered bridge and the infamous Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) in the beautiful Paro Valley. In Bhutan’s capital, Thimphu, you will visit the The National Memorial Chorten, 12th century Changangkha Temple and the National Library exhibiting ancient scriptures highlights.
Paro – Chuzom – Thimphu–Dochul Pass – Paro
Day 01:Paro- Meeting & Greeting at Paro airport, – Transfer to Thimphu, check in to hotel, after lunch sightseeing, Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu – sightseeing. Overnight at Thimphu
Day 03: Dochula sightseeing – Evening Drive to Paro.Overnight at Paro
Day 04: Paro – Sightseeing. Overnight at Paro
Day 05: Departure, Bid farewell at Paro airport.
Per Pax Cost
|Minimun Paying Pax||Deluxe||Luxury|
|02-00 Pax||$ 795||$ 850|
|03-04 Pax||$ 780||$ 840|
|05-06 Pax||$ 650||$ 780|
|07-08 Pax||$ 630||$ 760|
|09-10 Pax||$ 610||$ 740|
|11-12 Pax||$ 590||$ 720|
|13-14 Pax||$ 570||$ 690|
|15-16 Pax||$ 550||$ 670|
|Child without bed (4-11 yrs) 60 % of above scheduled rate
|BDT 60%||BDT 60%|
|Thimphu||BT Silver Pine Resort/ Hotel Taksang/ Hotel Kenny||Centennial Tavern/
Garuda Inn / Khamsum Inn/ Hotel 89
|Paro||Bhutan Mandala Resort / City Hotel/ Hotel Dorji Ling||Base Camp Hotel /Mandala Resort /DewaChen Resort|
|Punakha||Damchen Resort/Kingaling Hotel||Hotel Vara/Damchen Resort/ Kingaling Hotel/|
- Dhaka to Bhutan Air Ticket(Return)
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis as per itinerary listed above or similar.
- All applicable internal taxes, monument entrance fees.
- Meal – Breakfast.
- All travel with licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide.
- All internal transport – Sight-seeing as per itinerary in (depending upon group size 1-3 pax- Hyundai SUV, 4-6 pax Toyota/Hyundai Hi-ace, 7-9 pax Toyota/Hyundai mini bus Hi-ace, 10 & above pax Toyota coaster).
- Paro Airport/Phuentsholing Gate pick-up and drop assistance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours, Lunch and dinner.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated), Tips/ gratuities, camera fee etc
- Medical & Travel insurance, Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellation or road blockage, mishandled luggage.