This cultural tour covers western Bhutan and also offers the visitor a brief moment to discover the history of some of the Dzongs (fortresses) and monasteries of Bhutan’s prominent areas. The itinerary takes you around Thimphu which is the capital city of Bhutan allowing you to discover the history, arts, architecture and traditional life of the Bhutanese people which still remains amidst the vast development activities taking place in the country. Other places of visit are Paro where the Taktsang Monastery is “nested” and Punakha – once the old capital of Bhutan and now the winter residence of the Central Monastic Body of Bhutan. The journey leads through the twisting mountain roads and through one of the highest passes in Bhutan called Dochu La. Weather permitting, one can experience beautiful views of the mountain ranges located far up in the northern territory of Bhutan.
Paro-Chuzom-Punakha-Mechina –Dochula pass-Thimphu-Paro
Day 01: Paro- Meeting & Greeting at Paro airport, – Transfer to Punakha, check in to hotel and relax, Overnight at Punakha.
Day 02: Punakha sightseeing – afternoon drive to Thimphu, on the way visit ChimiLhakhang (temple) and Dochula pass sightseeing. Overnight at Thimphu
Day 03: Thimphu sightseeing.
Day 04: Thimphu sightseeing – afternoon drive to Paro. Overnight at Paro.
Day 05: Paro Sightseeing. Overnight at Paro.
Day 06: Departure – Bid farewell at Paro airport.
Per Pax Cost
|Minimun Paying Pax||Deluxe||Luxury|
|02-00 Pax||$ 820||$ 870|
|03-04 Pax||$ 800||$ 850|
|05-06 Pax||$ 670||$ 830|
|07-08 Pax||$ 650||$ 780|
|09-10 Pax||$ 630||$ 760|
|11-12 Pax||$ 610||$ 740|
|13-14 Pax||$ 590||$ 720|
|15-16 Pax||$ 570||$ 695|
|Child without bed (4-11 yrs) 60 % of above scheduled rate
|Thimphu||BT Silver Pine Resort/ Hotel Taksang/ Hotel Kenny||Centennial Tavern/Garuda Inn /Khamsum Inn/ Hotel 89|
|Paro||Bhutan Mandala Resort / City Hotel/ Hotel Dorji Ling||Base Camp Hotel /Mandala Resort /DewaChen Resort|
|Hotel Vara/ Damchen Resort/ Kingaling Hotel/|
- Dhaka to Bhutan Air Ticket(Return)
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis as per itinerary listed above or similar.
- All applicable internal taxes, monument entrance fees.
- Meal – Breakfast.
- All travel with licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide.
- All internal transport – Sight-seeing as per itinerary in (depending upon group size 1-3 pax- Hyundai SUV, 4-6 pax Toyota/Hyundai Hi-ace, 7-9 pax Toyota/Hyundai mini bus Hi-ace, 10 & above pax Toyota coaster).
- Paro Airport/Phuentsholing Gate pick-up and drop assistance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours, Lunch and dinner.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated), Tips/ gratuities, etc
- Medical & Travel insurance, Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellation or road blockage, mishandled luggage.