This cultural tour is ideal for those wishing to enter Bhutan from the Indian state of Western Bengal via the southern overland border gateway of Phuentsholing. Beginning with a breathtaking journey on roads surrounded by lush green tea plantations with breathtaking views of the Himalayan foothills, this tour explores the highlights of Bhutan’s western valleys. Enjoy the many cultural sites of Thimphu, Bhutan’s capital including the National Memorial Chorten, the National Library, the arts and crafts school and Tashichhoedzong before crossing the 3050m Dochula Pass into the sub-tropical Punakha Valley featuring the incredible the Punakha Dzong and ChimiLhakang, temple of the ‘Divine Madman’. Continue on to the bustling market town of Wangdue before returning to the beautiful Paro Valley to explore the Ta Dzong Museum, Rimpong Dzong with its wooden cantilevered bridge and the incredible Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest), perched on a cliff face 900 metres above the valley floor.
Paro– Chuzom – Punakha – Mechina-Dochula pass- Thimphu– Paro
Day 01: Paro- Meeting & Greeting at Paro airport, – Punakha, check in to hotel and relax, Overnight at Punkha
Day 02: Punakha –sightseeing. Overnight at Punakha
Day 03: Thimphu –Drive to Thimphu, on the way visit ChimiLhakang and Sightseeing at Dochula pass.Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 04: Thimphu – Sightseeing.
Day 05: Drive to Paro- afternoon check in to hotel and relax. Leisure evening walk around the Paro town.
Day 06: Paro- sightseeing.
Day 07: Departure – bid farewell at Paro airport.
Per Pax Cost
|Minimun Paying Pax||Deluxe||Luxury|
|02-00 Pax||$ 840||$ 890|
|03-04 Pax||$ 820||$ 870|
|05-06 Pax||$ 670||$ 810|
|07-08 Pax||$ 650||$ 790|
|09-10 Pax||$ 630||$ 770|
|11-12 Pax||$ 610||$ 750|
|13-14 Pax||$ 590||$ 730|
|15-16 Pax||$ 570||$ 710|
|Child without bed (4-11 yrs) 60 % of above scheduled rate
|BDT 60%||BDT 60%|
|Thimphu||BT Silver Pine Resort/ Hotel Taksang/ Hotel Kenny||Centennial Tavern/
Garuda Inn / Khamsum Inn/ Hotel 89
|Paro||Bhutan Mandala Resort / City Hotel/ Hotel Dorji Ling||Base Camp Hotel /Mandala Resort /DewaChen Resort|
|Hotel Vara/Damchen Resort/
- Dhaka to Bhutan Air Ticket(Return)
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis as per itinerary listed above or similar.
- All applicable internal taxes, monument entrance fees.
- Meal – Breakfast.
- All travel with licensed Bhutanese Tour Guide.
- All internal transport – Sight-seeing as per itinerary in (depending upon group size 1-3 pax- Hyundai SUV, 4-6 pax Toyota/Hyundai Hi-ace, 7-9 pax Toyota/Hyundai mini bus Hi-ace, 10 & above pax Toyota coaster).
- Paro Airport/Phuentsholing Gate pick-up and drop assistance.
- Any kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours, Lunch and dinner.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated), Tips/ gratuities, camera fee etc
- Medical & Travel insurance, Extra hotel nights due to flight cancellation or road blockage, mishandled luggage